|Difficulty: Hard |
Duties: Protect the ship from all threats, foreign and domestic.
Guides: The Agreement, Enforcement Guide, Guide to Banking
Quote: Who turned the showers to 500k?
The Commander of Ironhammer is the commanding officer for all of the Ironhammer personnel stationed aboard the CEV "Eris."
You start on the bridge with the rest of the heads. After a short meeting, go to the brig and coordinate the work of your subordinates.
Guide your subordinates
- Divide the operatives in teams of two, verify they are fully equipped for patrol and send them to patrol.
- Give instructions to the Gunnery Sergeant, let them know to monitor the cameras and keep track of the equipment in the armory.
- Additionally, you may instruct the Inspector to observe a department, or a specific crew member if you have any suspicions.
Having distributed instructions and instructions, go to your office. From here you have a beautiful view of space. Take the badge from your locker, wipe it gently and put it on, remembering the ideals of justice and order. Then equip your holster and FS HG .40 "Lamia." The telescopic baton in your pocket will help you feel even more confident.
There is still a lot of work ahead, lieutenant. Get down in your easy chair and exhale. It's time to request a report.
- Be sure to be in touch with other departments. If you do not have enough staff, contact the First Officer, he probably can find someone. If there is a need for new equipment - talk to the head of the Moebius Labs. And so on.
- Do paperwork. Need someone to arrest? Write out the order. Do a search? Write out the order. To issue military weapons to an important crew member for self-defense? Write an order and permission to carry and use weapons. And do not forget to signature stamp the paper.
- Protect yourself and your access. You are a very important person, and it would be a shame if, as a result of an attack, a contractor seizes your ID card and weapon. Always be alert and stand up for yourself.
- You must be aware of the threats that may hang over the ship and its crew. And, not least, be able to resist them effectively. What could be the goal of traitors? Who is in danger? Are there any double agents among my comrades? Ask yourself these questions often.
And most importantly, remember: you are not a bloody executioner. You are a valiant defender, even if hired for money. Do your job professionally and without much blood. And in such cases there is its etiquette.