|Difficulty: Easy |
Duties: Support the crew emotionally and mentally, and strengthen the resolve of the CEV Eris.
Guides: Guide to Medicine
Quote: And how does that make you feel?
The Moebius Psychiatrist is responsible for the mental wellbeing of the Crew of the CEV Eris.
As the psychiatrist you start in your office below the medbay reception. Like every good psychiatrist's office you have an office desk, a patient's couch and your trusty armchair.
In the closet you will find some alcohol for your patient's to restore some of their sanity. Or yours. There are privacy shutters for your office so you can talk to your patients in private.
You also have access to the regular medbay area and recreation, except surgery, chemistry and virology, so you can help out the staff if needed.
- Ask the Club Manager or a worker for alcohol if you run out or deem other spirits necessary for your patients.
- If you have a staffed medbay, you can ask for them to send patients over to you if they experienced traumas and sanity hits.
- You are the only one with a stylish turtleneck so act like you are entitled to more respect in medbay.
- Get a blanket from the washing area above holodeck to make your patients really comfy on the couch.
- Create paperwork for roleplay purposes.